• Therma-Stor Products (Madison, Wis.) hired Bob Adamson as senior product manager, residential products and Steve Reppen as the national sales manager for Ultra-Aire Products.
• Colmac Coil Manufacturing (Colville, Wash.) promoted Jeremy Olberding to sales manager.
• Noritz America Corp. (Fountain Valley, Calif.) named Hisashi Uryu as president.
• Midwest Tool and Cutlery Co. (Sturgis, Mich.) appointed Tucker-Weitzel & Associates (Seattle) as the Midwest Snips® manufacturer’s representative for the industrial market in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.
• DuctSox (Dubuque, Iowa) named Texas Air Products Ltd. (Austin, Texas) as its Manufacturer’s Representative of the Year - 2008 at the AHR Expo. It also awarded Tom Barrow Co. (Atlanta), Hoffman & Hoffman (Greensboro, N.C.), TMS Johnson Inc. (Minneapolis), Rist & Assoc. (Des Moines, Iowa), and Vyron Corp. (Milwaukee) for sales.
Publication date: 02/23/2009
Manufacturers for the Week: 02/23/2009
February 23, 2009