Manufacturers for the Week : 02/02/2009
• Carrier (Farmington, Conn.) appointed Mike Dziok as marketing manager for Carrier Northeast, including Carrier, Bryant Northeast, and Bryant Pittsburgh.
• Desert Spring Products Limited (Mississauga, Ontario) named Jeff Collett as Canadian sales representative for its DS-PRO Series.
• Emerson Climate Technologies (St. Louis) launched a new blower motor site at www.emersonclimate.com/rescueecotech.
• CES Group Inc. (Chaska, Minn.) merged Webco Inc. and Mammoth Inc., renaming the new entity Mammoth-Webco Inc.
• Viking Plastics, a VPI Acquisition Corp., (Corry, Pa.) acquired CP Plastics Group (Falconer, N.Y.).
• Trane was showcased on the Science Channel’s “How It’s Made” program. The segment featured the many stages of the manufacturing process for a Trane air conditioner, including the production of Trane’s Spine Fin™ aluminum coils and a behind-the-scenes look at the Trane Residential Systems facility and its System Extreme Environmental Test Center.
Publication date: 02/02/2009