Aug. 26, 2008: Wood Gasification Boiler Manufacturer Is Building Dealer Network
“Our dealership and distribution network continues to rapidly expand,” said Alternative Fuel Boilers LLC president William Raines. “That’s a testament to the quality of the product we produce and the level of customer service we provide. The Econoburn is quickly becoming one of the most well recognized and highly demanded, made in America wood gasification boilers.”
Econoburn units range in size from 100,000 to 1 million Btu for use as either a primary heat source or to supplement one that already exists. The boilers are adaptable to both hot water and forced air heating systems, and the company offers accessory products for swimming pools and hot tubs along with heat exchanger fans for industrial buildings.
New dealers the company announced cover territories in seven states. They include:
• Connecticut - The Griffith Co., Bridgeport
• Maine - E.C. Knight Homes, Presque Isle
• Massachusetts - Plumbers Specialties Inc., Webster
• New Hampshire - George Stevens Co., Laconia; and Lamphere Construction, Chester
• New York - AquaSource Group/HeatSmart, Honeoye; Consolidated Plumbing Supply, Mount Vernon; Excelsior Alternative Fuels, Amenia; Hulbert Brothers, Plattsburgh; and Meadowbrook Builders, Briarcliff Manor
• Pennsylvania - Mahoning Outdoor Furnaces, Mt. Pleasant Mills; Parsons Inc., Hookstown; Hillside Energy Solutions, Cochranton; and Gary & Sons Inc., Falls Creek
• Vermont - Jim Crawford, Whiting; Watson Research, Fairfax; and Willey’s Plumbing & Heating, Lowell
For more information about Econoburn boilers, visit www.alternativefuelboilers.com.
Publication date: 08/25/2008