Cliplight recently introduced its HVACR Training Video Series of six service training videos, now available free online. The company said the four-minute streaming videos are accessible with all computer equipment formats and operating systems. The videos are:
• “How to Pull a Vacuum,” using proper techniques and a micron gauge, versus standard gauges during evacuations;
• “Using a Valve Core Remover to Expedite Refrigerant Recovery & Charging,” which are procedures during refrigeration service;
• “Using UV Dyes and Lights to Detect Refrigerant Leaks,” through the use of dye injection and ultraviolet light detection;
• “When, Where, and How to Use Refrigeration System Sealants,” which is a video handbook on how to use today’s high-tech sealants to stop phantom or inaccessible refrigerant leaks;
• “Discharging a Super Seal Can Completely,” designed for service technicians that want to fully empty a can of Super Seal into a refrigeration system; and
• “Today’s New LED Task Lights,” and how new rechargeable portable LED work light technology offers advantages versus conventional flashlight and extension cord lighting.
To get free videos online, go to www.cliplight.com/hvacr. To purchase the video series as a DVD or videotape, contact Cliplight at 866-548-3644.