Enbridge Gas Distribution Launches EnergyLink
EnergyLink connects customers with local HVAC contractors for the purchase and installation of natural gas products such as furnaces, fireplaces, and water heaters.
“We are launching EnergyLink because we want to make it easier for our customers to find qualified natural gas contractors,” said Lino Luison, vice president, Enbridge Gas Distribution. “The program will help our customers make informed purchasing decisions. Making it easy and convenient to buy and install natural gas appliances will help us grow our business and improve customer satisfaction.”
EnergyLink contractors have made a commitment to meet Enbridge Gas Distribution's standards for professional qualifications, safety, and customer service. Enbridge Gas Distribution does not provide HVAC products or services. EnergyLink contractors will be responsible for all products or services provided to customers as a result of referrals generated by the EnergyLink program.
To use the EnergyLink service:
1. Customers visit EnergyLink at www.enbridge.com/energylink or call 888-GAS-8888 to provide information regarding the natural gas energy solution they require and their location.
2. The customer will then be provided with the names of three qualified EnergyLink contractors in their area that can perform the work requested.
3. Customers can choose any or all of these contractors to contact them to discuss the required work.
4. Selected contractors will contact the customer within one business day to discuss their needs and arrange an on-site consultation.
5. Customers can compare estimates from EnergyLink contractors and make informed decisions about the contractor they would like to hire.
EnergyLink is available in the communities served by Enbridge Gas Distribution including the greater Toronto area, Dufferin County, Durham Region, Simcoe County, Peterborough area, Niagara, and the Ottawa area.
More information about Enbridge is available at www.enbridge.com.
Publication date: 03/05/2007