SMACNA Awards Members for Outstanding Safety
- Over 500,000 hours: University Mechanical Inc. (Tempe, Ariz.), Murphy Co. (St. Louis), and NewMech Co. (St. Paul, Minn.);
- 400,001-500,000 hours: CCI Mechanical Inc. (Salt Lake City), Monterey Mechanical Co. (Oakland, Calif.), and Martin Petersen Co. (Kenosha, Wis.);
- 300,001-400,000 hours: Illingworth Corp. (Milwaukee), Pahor Air Conditioning Inc. (Las Vegas), and Airco Mechanical Inc. (Sacramento, Calif.);
- 200,001-300,000 hours: S.P. McCarl & Co. (Altoona, Pa.), Straus Systems (Stafford, Texas), and Harris & Hart Inc. (Ogden, Utah);
- 100,001-200,000 hours: Mechanical Concepts Inc. (Gary, Ind.), East Muskegon Roofing and Sheet Metal Co. (Muskegon, Mich.), and Niagara Frontier Custom Fabrication (Blasdell, N.Y.);
- 50,001-100,000 hours: Neudorfer Engineers (Seattle), Environmental Heating and Air Conditioning (Oxnard, Calif.), and Winaire Inc. (Huntington Beach, Calif.).
- 25,001-50,000 hours: A & T Heating & Air Conditioning Corp. (Bountiful, Utah), Lackey Sheet Metal (St. Louis), and Environmental Air Services (Folcroft, Pa.);
- 1-25,000 hours: TRI-C Sheet Metal (Cleveland), Gieske Custom Sheet Metal Fabricators (Kansas City, Mo.), and Tri-State Sheet Metal (Keokuk, Iowa).
- Chapter Participation Awards: SMCA of Philadelphia and Vicinity, SMARCA of Minnesota, and The Association of Mechanical & S/M Contractors of Kansas.