BEDFORD, MA — Eventory, Inc., announced the launch of its neutral and non-exclusive e-commerce service for industrial distributors to conduct business on the Internet.

Distributors can visit www. to conduct business with customers through a branded and customized web store where they control what is sold, to whom, and under what conditions, “just as they do in the brick-and-mortar world.”

According to Eventory, other e-commerce service providers enable only an exclusive group of vendors which covers about 10% of the maintenance, repair, and oper-ations (MRO) industry. Eventory plans to address the remaining 90% of the market.

“Most people don’t realize that this 90% of the market serves the nation’s largest manufacturers, the two-person machine shop, and every business in between,” said Jon Cohen, founder and ceo of Eventory. “We make it possible for buyers to use a solution that connects them to all of their preferred suppliers, not just a handful.”