- Lennox International Inc. (Dallas, TX) announced the election of William G. Roth to its board of directors. Also, Lennox Industries has named Mike Belloli vice president, commercial sales and marketing.
- David Solomon has been appointed senior vice president of corporate development and Ira Gubernick as vice president, general counsel, and secretary of supplyFORCE.com (King of Prussia, PA).
- D&L Sheet Metal, Inc. (Fullerton, CA), a sheet metal fabricator for the hvac industry, announced the appointment of Louanne Punsalang as controller.
- Ted Gentsch has been named director of information systems for Lauren International (New Philadelphia, OH). Also, Brian Kress has been named project development manager at Lauren Manufacturing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lauren International.
- Governale Co., a division of Burnham Corp. (Lancaster, PA), announced the retirement of vice president of sales and marketing Mel Goren. Also, Barbara Arduino has been promoted to general sales manager of Governale, assuming the responsibilities formerly held by Goren.
- Craig Ferrell has been named market manager–special events by Munters Moisture Control Services (Kent, WA).
- Gary W. Combs has joined Noland Co. (Newport News, VA) as marketing manager for electrical and industrial products. In addition, J. Allen O’Neal has joined the company as manager of its east Tennessee branches in Chattanooga and McMinnville.
- The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) announced that Allen Inlow has joined the organization as senior director of codes and standards. The association also announced that it is opening an office in Falls Church, VA, with Inlow responsible for the operation of the eastern U.S. office.
May 22, 2000