Washington, D.C. — CxEnergy 2023, an event in commissioning, energy management, and building analytics and diagnostics, announced its technical program. The event will take place May 2-5, 2023 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas at the Omni Fort Worth.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers, and building owners. Presentation topics include:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Market sector case studies (e.g. health care, education, data centers, federal facilities, airports, food service spaces, underground research facility)
- Traditional vs “Connected” Commissioning
- Cx and Energy professionals funding opportunities as influenced by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)
- ESG for Independent Third-Party Cx Providers
- Energy Performance Across Building Life Cycle
- Lighting the Fire under Whole Building Commissioning – Integrated Testing with Fire & Life Safety Systems
- A Deep Dive into IAQ Data Using Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- ACG Building Systems Commissioning Guideline Spotlight: Electrical Distribution Equipment Terminology
- Enclosure Commissioning: Maximizing the Value
- Sustainability, Decarbonization, & Electrification: Buzzwords or the Future of the Building Performance Industry?
- Test, adjust, balance; Lessons learned for engineers, Cx & energy providers
The 30+ speakers are industry experts across all building science disciplines. The speakers represent companies and organizations including Salas O’Brien, SkyFoundry, Jensen Hughes, Wiss, Janey, Elstner Associates Inc., Jacobs, Kite Pharma, County of San Diego, Rock Island Arsenal, and more.
CxEnergy Technical Presentation attendees earn AIA (LU/HSW or LU), USGBC LEED General Education, CxA, and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body).
CxEnergy offers pre-conference certification workshops and seminars for Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA) and Energy Management Professional (EMP), plus a TAB & Cx Seminar. Networking breakout sessions and a Golf Tournament connect commissioning providers, energy managers, MEP engineers, facility managers, control technologists, and HVAC testing professionals with manufacturers and energy services providers.
The expo hall showcases a wide variety of products including controls, software, instruments, metering devices and services targeted specifically to commissioning, energy management, engineering and testing firms.
Government Officials, Code Authorities, and Institutional Building Owners may register at a discounted $99 rate. All others may use promo code SAVE10 for the early-bird discount until March 31. Register at https://www.CxEnergy.com/.
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), Associated Air Balance Council (AABC), and Energy Management Association (EMA).