ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill. — The RSES Annual Business Meeting was held virtually on Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022. At that time, Society business was conducted as well as voting/swearing in of several Board Members.
The 2022–2023 Board of Directors includes:
- International President Arthur Miller, CMS, RCT;
- International Vice President Jerry Clark, CM;
- International Secretary and Treasurer Gary Struhar CMS, RCT; and
- International Sergeant at Arms Brynn Cooksey, CMS, RCT.
RSES Regional Directors elected for a two-year term include:
- Regions 1 & 3 – Leon Suty;
- Regions 4 & 6 – Eric Kasier;
- Regions 5 & 7 – Jayson Goff, CMS;
- Regions 9, 12 & 13 – Casey McConnaughy; and
- Region 10 – Jerry Clark.
Past International President Joe Marchese, CMS, RCT was appointed Region 2 Director by President Miller. He will complete Miller’s Director term through 2023. The Board also welcomed Past International President Nick Reggi, CMS, RCT as its 2022–2023 Parliamentarian.
RSES expressed their thanks to the Members who were able to attend and participate in the Annual Business Meeting.
If you are an RSES Member and you missed the 2022 Annual Business Meeting, you may view the Member Packet by logging ontowww.rses.organd visiting the My RSES Homepage. More information about each Board Member will be made available in the Winter Digital Edition ofRSES Journal, expected to be released in January 2023.