ANNANDALE, Minn. — Malco Products, SBC, announced the winners of its annual HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award program.
The program recognized five top HVAC contractors and technicians from across the U.S.:
- S. Thomas Tobias, company engineer & vice president, Teleco, Dayton, Ohio
- Tim Hardy, owner, Quality Air Services, LLC, Hokes Bluff, Alabama
- Christopher Muhammad, owner & lead installer, Going Green Home Solutions, Chicago, Illinois
- Brock Reimer, HVAC installer, Waconia Comfort, Glencoe, Minnesota
- Mark Williamson, service manager, Shafer’s HVAC, Dayton, Pennsylvania
“This year’s HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year nominees are great representatives of excellence in the HVAC industry,” said Malco president and CEO Rich Benninghoff. “Malco is proud to honor their commitment to providing the highest level of service to both their customers and local communities, even throughout some of the most challenging times we have ever faced.”
Each of the winners will receive a Malco tool kit valued at $1,000, awarded by their local distributor. Nominations for Malco’s 2022 HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year program will open in February 2022.