MILWAUKEE — Johnson Controls-Hitachi announced the addition of five regional companies to its roster of North American distributors for the Hitachi Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems and SmartFlex mini-split systems.
The new distributors are:
- Johnstone Supply of Waltham, Massachusetts, serving Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Engineered Building Systems of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, serving the Philadelphia area.
- Carr Supply of Columbus, Ohio, serving Ohio and Northern Kentucky.
- Epting Distributors of Lexington, South Carolina, serving South Carolina, North Carolina, and the Georgia cities of Augusta and Savannah.
- HATCH Company of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, serving the province of Alberta.
“This expansion of our distributor network allows us to elevate our presence in North America while also providing new, local points of contact for engineers, mechanical contractors, and building owners,” said Dave Burggren, sales director, Johnson Controls-Hitachi North America. “These five companies, along with the rest of our distributor team, offer the HVAC expertise, experience, and service that our customers value, and we look forward to a successful partnership with each.”