SUWANEE, Ga. — Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS) announced its technical training team is offering free live webinars on Fridays in September, October, and November at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Contractors can log into the Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US Contractor Portal to access available training and register for classes. The full schedule is below.
September Webinar Schedule:
- September 10, 2021: M-Series Customizing & Cutting Jumpers – This webinar will discuss the process of cutting jumpers and resistors in order to customize an M-Series indoor and outdoor unit.
- September 17, 2021: CITY MULTI Grouping of Indoor Units – This presentation will review rules and best practices of grouping indoor units and the differences when using MA and ME controllers.
- September 24, 2021: Maintenance Tool Driver Installation & Setup – Initial setup of the maintenance tool converter, drivers, and software needed to get up and running will be highlighted.
October Webinar Schedule:
- October 1, 2021: CITY MULTI Service Manual Overview – In this webinar, METUS takes you on a tour of a typical service manual. Attendees will discuss important sections and tips for quickly finding information.
- October 8, 2021: PAC Tool and Inverter Checker Overview – The two diagnostic tools used to aid technicians in troubleshooting M&P systems will be reviewed in this session.
- October 15, 2021: ERV Application – In this webinar, METUS discusses the options available for delivering outside air into indoor units, such as the Lossnay and PremiSys units.
- October 22, 2021: M&P - Understanding Inverter Technology – Explore the relationship between AC and DC characteristics of an inverter circuit. Operation and functionality of converter circuit, noise filter board, and the inverter circuit will be discussed to give technicians a better understanding of how an inverter works.
- October 29, 2021: MAC-333/334 Overview and Application – This webinar will provide an overview of the MAC-333 and its ability to add inputs and outputs to an M-Series indoor system and its successor the MAC-334.
November Webinar Schedule:
- November 5, 2021: Initial Settings Tool Basics – In this webinar, METUS will take a look at the software used to set up a central controller. The initial settings tool and how it will make short work of setting up controllers, units, and more will be discussed.