SUWANEE, Ga. — Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS) announced their technical training team is offering free live webinars on multiple Fridays in July and August at 1:00 p.m. EST.
To access available training and register for classes contractors can log into the Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US Contractor Portal.
July Webinar Schedule:
- July 16: CITY MULTI® Maintenance Tool Data Monitoring. This webinar will discuss the Maintenance Tool data monitoring screen and descriptions of the information displayed both in data form and refrigerant flow.
- July 23: Ducted Units, Static Pressure, Fan Charts & Friction Rate. This class will discuss the basic fundamentals and design considerations when installing ducted indoor systems.
- July 30: PAC-444 Thermostat Interface. This session focus on the application, installation, and setup of the PAC-444 Thermostat Interface and its ability to allow the use of third-party thermostats on a Mitsubishi Electric system.
August Webinar Schedule:
- August 6: kumo cloud® Workshop. This webinar will focus on understanding basic Wi-Fi setup and explain the steps in connecting indoor units. The webinar will also demonstrate the connection process when adding accessories such as kumo station and wireless sensors.
- August 13: Function Settings on CITY MULTI. In this session, The webinar will also discuss the use of function settings on CITY MULTI systems using Maintenance Tool and through dip switch settings at the outdoor unit.
- August 20: M&P Electrical Flow. This class will focus on electrical flow through the circuit boards and best practices when electrically diagnosing M&P residential indoor and outdoor systems.