ARLINGTON, Va. — The Board of Directors of the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) elected the association’s new officers and congratulated those presented industry awards at last month’s virtual Leadership Forum.
“The dedication of these industry leaders makes it possible for AHRI to continue to be the recognized voice of the industry and a reliable source for information,” said AHRI President and CEO Stephen Yurek. “We are very grateful for their service to AHRI and the HVACR and water heating industry.”
AHRI’s new chairman is Michael Schwartz, CEO, Daikin Applied Americas.
- Vice Chairman: Ron Duncan, president, Magic Aire
- Vice Chairman: Kevin Wheeler, A.O. Smith
- Treasurer: Megan Fellinger, president & CEO, Morrison Products
- Past Chairman: John Galyen, president, Danfoss North America
- Kevin Beckett, president, R. W. Beckett
- Gary Bedard, EVP, president, and chief operating officer Worldwide Refrigeration, Lennox
- Mike Branson, president, Rheem Manufacturing Co.
- Bruce Carnevale, president and CEO, Bradford White Corp.
- Chris Nelson, president, Carrier Residential and Commercial Systems
- Joe Oliveri, vuce president and general manager Global Ducted Systems, Johnson Controls
- Brent Schroeder, president Air Conditioning Business, Emerson
- Donny Simmons, president, Commercial HVACR, Ingersoll Rand
- John Swann, president, Weil-McLain
- John Thomas, president and CEO, WaterFurnace
The Richard C. Schulze Award is given for distinguished service and commitment to AHRI and the industry’s goals and objectives. AHRI congratulates:
- Beth Braddy, Trane Technologies
- John Gibbons, Carrier Corporation
- Bruce Heirlmeier, Zero Zone
The Distinguished Service Award recognizes industry leaders who have made significant contributions throughout their careers. AHRI congratulates:
- Roger Richmond-Smith, Smardt
- Robert “Dutch” Uselton, Lennox