SEATTLE — Business Development Resources (BDR) announced the launch of Trailblazer Academy.
The year-long program includes six four-hour live virtual workshops covering six essential subject areas. The workshops are held every other month and are supported by additional exclusive training tools.
“Trailblazer Academy offers territory managers concrete processes they can implement immediately, as well as long-term strategies for building and owning a sales area,” said Bruce Wiseman, BDR’s owner and president. “It’s a great investment for distributors who want to establish a proven and repeatable sales process they can count on for years to come. And the principles behind Trailblazer Academy apply universally, whether you’re just beginning your career or currently have a well-developed territory.”
Trailblazer Academy virtual workshops begin in January and run every other month through November. The six subject areas are:
- Jan. 12: Drive sales and help dealers win in the 1st quarter
- March 9: Build your strategic sales call process
- May 11: Unlock high efficiency sales with dealers
- July 13: Release the profit potential of accessories in your territory
- Sept. 14: Find the right dealer through targeted prospecting
- Nov. 9: Help dealers install more jobs through labor leverage
A targeted podcast helps attendees prepare for each session and a self-paced online session complementing the live subject matter is available after each workshop.