With the health and safety of attendees, staff and the public top of mind during the current public health crisis, the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors—National Association (PHCC) announced that it will offer its annual conference, PHCCCONNECT2020, in a virtual format. The event, scheduled for Sept. 30-Oct. 1, will offer an online program that is full of education and networking opportunities.
“This decision to ‘bring CONNECT to you’ was made after much careful consideration and input from PHCC members,” said PHCC President Jonathan Moyer. “It was the right thing to do in these current times, and we embrace the opportunity to safely deliver this highly anticipated event in a new innovative, easy-to-use format.”
With the theme “Expand Your Vision for Success,” the virtual conference will offer keynote speakers, educational sessions, and new virtual networking events, with the added benefit of experiencing it all from the comfort of an office or home.
Program highlights include:
- More than 20 education sessions
- Inspirational and informative keynote speakers
- Live Q&A with select speakers
- A virtual Product & Technology Showcase
- Reimagined networking opportunities
- Access to education session content for 30 days
- Affordable Experience – No travel nor hotel costs, and reduced registration rates
More specific details about the event will be available in early July.