Malco Products, SBC, Recognizes Trade-Pro of the Year Award Winners
Five HVAC professionals honored with national recognition, $1,000 tool kit
ANNANDALE, Minn. — Malco Products, SBC, announced the winners of its third-annual Trade-Pro of the Year Award program. The Trade-Pro of the Year Award recognizes and celebrates outstanding, experienced HVAC professionals who are dedicated to the industry and on-the-job safety, as well as their communities.
The program recognized five top HVAC contractors and technicians from across the U.S.:
- Keith Palazzolo, self-employed HVAC contractor, Bay Shore, New York
- Gregory D. Burg, HVAC installer, J-Berd Mechanical Contractors, Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
- Fred Magers, owner of Magers Repair, Paxton, Illinois
- Nicholas Yuschak, owner of Complete Comfort Heating and Cooling, Grand Blanc, Michigan
- John Wilcox, lead HVAC technician, John Wilcox Plumbing and Heating, Pittsburgh
“We are delighted to recognize another group of elite HVAC contractors and technicians who continue to advance the industry’s reputation,” said Malco president and COO Mardon Quandt. “The 2019 Trade Pro of the Year winners are difference makers both on the job and in their local communities, and we commend them on their commitment to safety and providing top-quality service to their customers.”
“Congratulations to this year’s Trade-Pro of the Year winners,” added Eric Peterson, Malco director of sales and marketing. “These individuals are some of the hardest-working tradesmen in the HVAC industry, and we are proud to shine some much-deserved light on their accomplishments.”
Nominations for the 2020 Trade Professional of the Year program will open in February 2020.
Submit a press release here!