ANNANDALE, Minn. — Malco Products SBC, a manufacturer of high-quality, American-made tools for the HVAC trade, announced the winners of its second annual Trade-Pro of the Year Award program. The Trade-Pro of the Year Award recognizes and celebrates outstanding HVAC professionals whose experience and achievements, on-the-job safety, excellent reputation, and local involvement make a difference in their community.
The program recognized five top HVAC contractors and technicians from across the U.S.:
- Greg Chidester, union sheet metal worker #20, Schuster Sheet Metal, Elkhart, Indiana;
- Bob Hennen, self-employed HVAC technician, Eden Valley, Minnesota;
- Matt Schoner, HVACR service technician, Advanced Thermal Solutions, Casper, Wyoming;
- Emmanuel Williams, master HVAC contractor, EMX Heating & Air Conditioning, Baltimore, Maryland; and
- Todd Yarrington, service technician/installer, Allied General Mechanical, Detroit, Michigan
“We are pleased to recognize the HVAC industry’s elite contractors and technicians who are not only providing top-quality service to their customers, but also making a difference in their community and focused on safety on the job,” said Mardon Quandt, Malco president and CEO. “Each of the 2018 Trade-Pro of the Year winners are helping advance the industry’s reputation, safety and experience, and we commend them on their dedication to the trade.”
Malco received nearly 400 nominations for the program, an increase of over 30 percent from 2017, with all qualifying trade professionals who submitted a nomination receiving a Malco cap and gloves. Nominations for the 2019 Trade Professional of the Year program will open in February 2019.
“Congratulations to this year’s Trade-Pro of the Year winners,” added Eric Peterson, Malco director of sales and marketing. “We are proud to support and recognize these individuals as some of the hardest-working and most dedicated tradesmen in the HVAC industry.”
Publication date: 11/20/2018