Winsupply Announces 2018 Vendors of the Year
Winners include Johnson Controls, U.S. Boiler, Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp., and more
DAYTON, Ohio — Winsupply Inc., one of the nation’s largest wholesalers, has named its 2018 Vendors of the Year in their respective product categories.
The Winsupply Preferred Vendors that won in each category were chosen based on several criteria, the most important of which was being a leader in growing the segment's business over the past year. They were also judged on selling to a breadth of locations that buy the vendor’s product, providing strong support at the local level, and consistent volume and growth.
The winners of 2018 Vendor of the Year are:
· Electrical: Encore Wire;
· HVAC: Johnson Controls Inc. Unitary Products Group;
· Hydronics: Burnham by U.S. Boiler;
· Industrial: Smith Cooper Inc.;
· Finished Plumbing: Navien Inc.;
· Rough-in Plumbing: Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Co.;
· Pumps: Liberty Pump;
· Tools: Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp.;
· Waterworks: A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co.; and
· National Account Manager of the Year: Doug Crogan, Navien.
“Winsupply’s nearly 600 local companies vote annually for their choices of the top vendors from an already exceptional group of suppliers,” said John McKenzie, president of Winsupply Support Services Group. “The winners of Vendor of the Year do an extraordinary job of partnering with our locations and Winsupply Sourcing Services to grow our business and provide our customers with outstanding products and service. They made a valuable contribution in helping Winsupply achieve its fifth straight record sales year.”
For more information, visit www.winsupplyinc.com.
Publication date: 02/27/19