New Luxaire® Duct-Free Mini Splits Offer High Efficiency and Desired Control Options
Johnson Controls has launched seven new Luxaire® duct-free mini split product lines available throughout the United States and Canada. The systems offer additional indoor options, more multizone products, light commercial applications and low ambient options.
Both single and multizone systems are available and feature:
• Ultra-high efficiency — up to 30 SEER.
•Wi-Fi, wired and central control options.
•Operating temperatures ranging from -22 degrees Fahrenheit to 129 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Capacities from 3/4 ton to four tons.
• Extended warranties.
Product highlights include:
• The new Z Series — a 30.5 SEER single zone system with a wider operating range and better pricing than the competition.
• The entry-level single-zone P Series with an extended warranty plus optional Wi-Fi and central controller options.
• The 20 SEER R Series with wider capacity ranges than any other system on the market.
• The 22 SEER multizone W Series with central controller options that can control up to 16 indoor units.
A new warehouse location and expanded inventory make for easier and faster product ordering.
The systems come from the factory with a five-year parts and seven-year compressor warranty. A 10-year parts and compressor comfort plan for both heat pump and AC systems, as well as 10-year parts and labor comfort plans, are also available, allowing customers to choose when strong warranties are needed without complex “premier dealer” programs.