WaterFurnace Introduces HydroLogic, a Simple Solution for Radiant Heating
WaterFurnace International, Inc., the leading manufacturer of geothermal and water source heat pumps, introduces HydroLogic, a turnkey solution for radiant heating that integrates seamlessly into a WaterFurnace geothermal system. It is a cost-effective product that takes the complexity and time out of radiant system installations.
The main component of HydroLogic is a pre-piped, pre-wired modular mechanical panel designed to simplify installation. The panel supports cooling, dehumidification and multiple zones of radiant heating while optimizing heat pump performance by automatically adjusting water temperatures based on indoor feedback and outdoor temperature via the included sensor. HydroLogic’s intelligent heat/cool switchover reduces energy waste and maximizes the overall system performance.
Features and benefits of HydroLogic include:
• Easy equipment selection.
• Powerful communicating controls that integrate both forced air and radiant heating.
• Simple wiring without an electrician.
• Professional appearance with an appliance look.
• Optional insulated models for chilled water.
• Zones that are easy to add on, even in the field.
• Solid warranty.