RICHARDSON, Texas — Lennox Industries has announced the launch of LennoxPROs.com, to help HVAC industry professionals drive sales, access product information, troubleshoot systems remotely, and train at anytime, anywhere, on any device.
LennoxPROs.com provides industry professionals with a portfolio of tools to help maximize their productivity, including instant access to parts, supplies, and new equipment. In addition, it features 24/7 availability of product specifications, multimedia training materials, and special promotions.
Site features include:
• Accessible from any location on any device in real time.
• An easy ordering process due to the extensive online catalog.
• Real-time availability: Find specific product parts and supplies quickly and easily through GPS location or zip code.
• Order fulfillment in three easy steps.
• Develop a quick, fully customized HVAC proposal on-site through the Lennox Proposal Tool.
• Increase service efficiency with the Residential Matchup Tool.
• Scan on-site to look up the warranty of the Lennox product.
“HVAC professionals are busier than ever, and time really is money. LennoxPROs.com was designed to provide one-stop-shopping for instant access to product information and ordering, training tools and specifications, to help people in our industry work smarter, not harder,” said Stephanie White, senior manager, e-commerce and digital experience at Lennox Industries. “From the rooftop to the desktop, LennoxPROs.com helps industry professionals maximize growth opportunities as they manage their businesses efficiently and effectively on the go.”
For current DaveNet.com and LennoxPartsPlus.com users, the transition is seamless, as new registration is not required. For more information, visit https://www.lennoxpros.com/news/welcome-to-lennoxpros.
Publication date: 8/16/2016