GAITHERSBURG, Md. — The National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) has announced the organization’s spring 2016 seminar schedule. Seminars on building enclosure testing; building systems commissioning: cleanroom performance testing; fume hood testing; retro-commissioning; sound and vibration; and testing, adjusting and balancing will take place from March through June.
NEBB establishes and maintains industry standards, procedures, and specifications for work in its seven separate certification disciplines. Each discipline is anchored by a NEBB procedural standard that provides guidelines for work to be performed and certification examinations that validate the individual’s knowledge. The seminars have clear learning objectives and provide an overview of the specific discipline as well as in-depth teaching and troubleshooting.
The following are spring seminar topics and dates (click on the links for additional details):
• Fume Hood Testing (FHT) Certified Professional Seminar and Optional Exam — March 14-18, 2016 (deadline passed – space may still be available)
• Building Systems Commissioning (BSC) Certified Professional Training/Seminar and Optional Exam — March 21-24, 2016 (deadline passed – space may still be available)
• Building Enclosure Testing (BET) Certified Professional Seminar and Optional Exam — April 11-13, 2016
• Retro-Commissioning (RCx) Certified Professional Training/Seminar and Optional Exam — April 25-28, 2016
• Sound and Vibration (S&V) Certified Professional Seminar and Optional Exam — June 6-10, 2016
NEBB is an international certification association for firms that perform building enclosure testing, building systems commissioning, building systems retro-commissioning, fume hood testing, sound and vibration measurement, cleanroom certification, and testing, adjusting and balancing of environmental systems. For more information, visit www.nebb.org.
Publication date: 3/9/2016