NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — The BIM Workshops, a regional technology training conference for building information modeling (BIM) technology training, has announced its 2016 lineup of locations and dates. Hosted by U.S. CAD, the organization said it is expanding its multi-city footprint to include Las Vegas.
The 2016 BIM Workshops host cities and dates are:
• Las Vegas, on May 5, 2016.
• Orange County, California, on June 9, 2016.
• Omaha, Nebraska, on Aug. 4, 2016.
• Honolulu, on Oct. 20, 2016.
• Phoenix, on Oct. 27, 2016.
The 2016 BIM Workshops will continue to feature established speakers and experts from the architecture, engineering, and construction industries.
Key changes to the 2016 events include:
• A condensed one-day event that reduces attendees’ time spent away from work, offers a more affordable price point, and provides more class options for selection.
• Enhanced lab sessions where attendees bring their own laptops, which provides a more familiar desktop environment for attendees to learn intermediate and advanced-level skills.
“We look forward to expanding the BIM Workshops to Las Vegas to serve the growing demands and needs of this unique BIM community,” said Danny Counts, CEO of U.S. CAD. “This region is home to some of the most sophisticated and complex projects in the hospitality industry, and we are excited to bring this high-quality training conference here.”
For more information, visit www.bim-workshops.com.
Publication date: 1/21/2016