HVAC Manufacturers: May 18, 2015
• ABB (Cary, North Carolina) announced its Discovery Parkway Building in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, was awarded LEED Gold certification.
• Macromatic Industrial Controls Inc. (Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin) named Jason Moore sales and marketing manager.
• NexRev Inc. (Plano, Texas) appointed Rodney Anthony vice president of business development.
• Stulz Air Technology Systems Inc. (Frederick, Maryland) announced a partnership with New Continuum Holdings Corp. (West Chicago, Illinois).
• Nortek Global HVAC’s (O’Fallon, Missouri) iQ Drive models FS4BI and PSA4Bi were recognized by Consumers Digest as a Best Buy in the premium air conditioning category.
• Taco Inc. (Cranston, Rhode Island) named Bryan Payne senior vice president of engineered products and systems.
• Hoshizaki America Inc. (Peachtree City, Georgia) received a 2015 Energy Star Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Publication date: 5/18/2015