HVAC Manufacturers: March 2, 2015
• Triatek (Norcross, Georgia) celebrated its 30th anniversary during the 2015 AHR Expo in Chicago.
• Camfil Air Pollution Control (Jonesboro, Arkansas) named Matt Caulfield director of sales, USA and Canada.
• Aquatherm North America (Lindon, Utah) named Mark Jacobs vice president of fabrication and training services.
• CleanAlert LLC’s (Oberlin, Ohio) FILTERSCAN® Wi-Fi air filter monitor was recognized with a 2014 Best of What’s New Award from the editors of Popular Science.
• E.L. Foust Co. Inc.’s (Elmhurst, Illinois) air purifiers have been added to the W.W. Grainger Inc. (Chicago) catalog.
• Gentherm (Northville, Michigan) named Erin Ascher vice president of talent development and chief human resources officer.
• WaterFurnace Intl. Inc. (Fort Wayne, Indiana) is now offering geothermal heating and cooling training through its Future Leaders in Geothermal HVAC Technology (FLIGHT) school.
• Danfoss (Baltimore) seeks entries for its sixth annual EnVisioneer of the Year Award competition.
• Neutronics Refrigerant Analysis (Exton, Pennsylvania) announced the addition of R-32 gas analysis to the latest generation of the Ultima ID Pro Model RI-700H.
• Anthony (Sylmar, California) opened a manufacturing plant in Conyers, Georgia.
Publication date: 3/2/2015