Fresh-Aire UV Honors HBBPro
From left to right: Grant Arnoldink and Brian Bushnell, partners, HBBPro Sales Group Inc., Valley View Ohio, accept the 2014 Rep of the Year Award from Fresh-Aire UV’s Sean Moseley, sales manager, and Chris Willette, president, at the 2015 AHR Expo in Chicago.

CHICAGO — HBBPro Sales Group presented dozens of UV technology seminars and installation tips on Fresh-Aire UV’s (FAUV’s) APCO®, Blue-Tube UV®, Mini-UV System™, and commercial products to large HVAC contracting companies and wholesale distributors throughout its territory of Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Western Pennsylvania, and West Virginia last year. The strategy helped the four-year-old manufacturer’s rep record a 65 percent sales increase in 2014.

“They put the human element into sales and continually get in front of wholesalers and contractors,” said Sean Moseley, sales manager, FAUV, “Contractors already have a good foothold in particulate filtration, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates as 35 percent of contaminants in buildings. Now, HBBPro is spotlighting the other 65 percent of IAQ issues — biological disinfection [31 percent], volatile organic compounds (VOC), and purification [34 percent] — to contractors and is also helping them eliminate those critical contaminants from their clients’ indoor spaces through the use of FAUV equipment.”

Publication date: 2/23/2015 

Want more HVAC industry news and information? Join The NEWS on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn today!