HVAC Organizations: Feb. 16, 2015
• Nexstar Network (Minneapolis) welcomed John Conway (right) to its business coaching staff.
• The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) announced a new certification program for active chilled beams.
• The American Gas Association (Washington) named Kent Larson chair of its board safety committee for 2015.
• HVAC Excellence (Mount Prospect, Illinois) named James Crisp accreditation specialist.
• The Partnership for Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Accreditation (PAHRA) named Michael Honeycutt, president; Warren Lupson, vice president; Donald Prather, secretary; and Gerard Kennedy, treasurer.
Publication date: 2/16/2015