HVAC Manufacturers: Feb. 16, 2015
• Daikin Industries Ltd. (Osaka, Japan) acquired the refrigerant business of Solvay S.A. (Brussels).
• Ridgid Inc. (Elyria, Ohio) will sponsor Scott Ashmore in the 2015 Bassmaster Elite Series.
• International Environmental Corp. (Oklahoma City) reached the milestone of 1 million consecutive man hours of operation without a lost-time injury.
• Broan-NuTone LLC (Hartford, Wisconsin) received the 2014 International Service Excellence Award in the Visionary category from the Customer Service Institute of America (Chicago).
• Geo-Flo Products Corp. (Bedford, Indiana) named Greg Kurtz (right) national sales manager.
• Aquatherm North America (Lindon, Utah) named Michael Segala Jr. (left) vice president of sales, Eastern U.S.
Publication date: 2/16/2015