HVAC Manufacturers: Feb. 9, 2015
• MacroAir Technologies Inc. (San Bernardino, California) appointed Brad Bishop regional sales manager of the Northeast territory, Brent Field regional sales manager of the Southwest territory, and Michael Post regional sales manager of the Southeast territory.
• The Sterling Group (Houston) renamed its portfolio of HVAC manufacturing companies Specified Air Solutions.
• Aquatherm North America (Lindon, Utah) promoted Chad Klein to vice president of business development.
• LG Electronics (Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey) was named one of the world’s most sustainable corporations in Corporate Knights’ (Toronto) World Index and Robeco SAM’s (Zurich) 2015 Sustainability Yearbook.
• Camfil Air Pollution Control (Jonesboro, Arkansas) promoted John Dauber to Camfil Handte (Tuttlingen, Germany) production manager for the Americas.
• Cleaver-Brooks’ (Thomasville, Georgia) president and CEO P. Welch Goggins Jr. will step down from his position March 31 and assume the role of chairman emeritus. He will be replaced by Bart Aitken, group president, Harbour Group (St. Louis).
Publication date: 2/9/2015