HVAC Manufacturers: Jan. 19, 2015
• Danfoss (Baltimore) named Joseph Rich senior director of sales and marketing, North America.
• American Coil Inc. (Gardena, California) named Rob Parker director of sales and marketing.
• Seresco Technologies Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) expanded its Ottawa-based manufacturing, warehousing, and office headquarters.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling and Heating Division (Suwanee, Georgia) announced its headquarters earned two Green Globes from the Green Building Initiative (GBI) for excellent progress in the reduction of environmental impacts and use of environmental efficiency practices.
• Titus HVAC (Plano, Texas) appointed Ken Loudermilk senior chief engineer of marketing and sales for chilled beam and underfloor distribution products.
• RectorSeal Corp. (Houston) acquired selected assets and the SureSeal brand from SureSeal Mfg. (Tacoma, Washington).
• Data Aire Inc. (Orange, California) named Eric Jensen vice president of sales.
• Taco Inc. (Cranston, Rhode Island) named Wil VandeWiel chief operating officer.
• Portacool LLC (Center, Texas) launched a revitalized corporate identity, eliminating hyphens from its name and logo as part of its 25th anniversary celebration.
• Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, Illinois) was named Best Hand Tool Brand for 2014 by Tools in Action readers.
• Knipex Tools LP (Arlington Heights, Illinois) promoted Todd Shumate to executive vice president.
• Gentherm (Northville, Michigan) announced it is opening a manufacturing facility in Macedonia.
Publication date: 1/19/2015