HVAC Organizations: Dec. 29, 2014
• The Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) announced Patrick Cockrum as its 2014-2015 president.
• The Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA) announced Scott Berger as chairman of its board of managers, James Bartolotta as vice chairman, and Chris Carter as treasurer.
• The Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) is offering members a discount to attend the University of Innovative Distribution, March 8-11, 2015, in Indianapolis.
• The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) joined the Global Energy Efficiency Accelerator Platform, part of the Sustainable Energy for All (#SE4ALL) initiative.
• The Mechanical Contractors Association (MCA) of New Jersey donated $12,500 to the Mechanical Contracting Education & Research Foundation (MCERF).
• The Vibration Isolation and Seismic Control Manufacturers Association (VISCMA) released the 2014 edition of VISCMA 412 — “Installing Mechanical Restraints for Mechanical Equipment.”
Publication date: 12/29/2014