• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Michigan) named Mitchell Quain to its board of directors.
• Hypertherm’s (Hanover, New Hampshire) chief financial officer, Mary Bihrle, will assume management team responsibilities for Hypertherm’s Information Services Function by year-end.
• CleanAlert LLC’s (Oberlin, Ohio) FilterScan WiFi air filter monitor was recognized with a 2014 Best of What’s New Award by Popular Science magazine.
• Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. (Sidney, Ohio) promoted Rajan Rajendran to vice president of system innovation center and sustainability.
• Taco Inc. (Cranston, Rhode Island) formed a strategic research and development collaboration with Askoll Holding (Dueville, Italy). The pair intends to develop circulator designs as well as other joint product and marketing initiatives.
Publication date: 12/8/2014