HVAC Manufacturers: Oct. 13, 2014
• Wago Corp. (Germantown, Wisconsin) promoted Jesse Cox to field applications engineer, Pacific Northwest region.
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Michigan) named Harold Karp president and CEO.
• Johnson Controls Inc.’s (Milwaukee) York Affinity Series modulating gas furnace was chosen as a Best Buy Award winner by Consumers Digest.
• Grässlin GmbH (St. Georgen, Germany) named Axel Shuler head of product management and marketing communication.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division’s (Suwanee, Georgia) variable refrigerant flow systems were honored as the best HVAC/IAQ/Building Controls product in the U.S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC) 2014 Best of Buildings Awards.
Publication date: 10/13/2014