HVAC Manufacturers: Sept. 22, 2014
• Danfoss North America (Baltimore) president John Galyen will address energy productivity at Energy 2030 On the Road, Sept. 29 in New York City.
• Trimble (Sunnyvale, California) teamed with Ryder (Miami) to equip the U.K. Ministry of Defense Fleet in Germany.
• Schneider Electric (Andover, Massachusetts) opened its North American headquarters and global research and development center in Andover, Massachusetts.
• Ridgid (Elyria, Ohio) awarded four scholarships through the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association’s (PHCC) educational foundation to Nicholas Bonnema, Southeast Technical Institute for HVAC (Sioux Falls, South Dakota); David Haight, Mechanical Skills Plumbing Apprentice School (Indianapolis); Daniel Kent, San Diego PHCC Plumbing Apprentice Program (San Diego); and Scott Whitson, Orange County PHCC Chapter Apprentice Program (Stanton , California).
• Leviton Mfg. Co. Inc. (New Orleans) acquired BitWise Controls LLC (Englewood, Colorado).
• Alfa Laval USA (Richmond, Virginia) announced new sales channels in the light industrial market. Arroyo Process Equipment (Clearwater, Florida) will manage Florida, Puerto Rico, and the Dominican Republic; Denver Industrial Pumps (Golden, Colorado) will manage Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico; and Fischer Equipment (Jefferson, Louisiana) will manage Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Tennessee.
Publication date: 9/22/2014