• Laffert North America (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada) welcomed Matthew Temple to its outside sales team.
• Sharp Corp. (Osaka, Japan) named Atsuki Honjo senior manager of market development in Mahwah, New Jersey.
• ABB Inc. (Cary, North Carolina) held ribbon-cutting ceremonies at its Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, office and its renovated New Berlin, Wisconsin, office and manufacturing site.
• Wago Corp. (Germantown, Wisconsin) promoted Eric Langhorst to zone manager for the Western region.
• DMI Cos. (Charleroi, Pennsylvania) won the medium business category of Sustainable Pittsburgh’s (Pittsburgh) Green Workplace Challenge.
• RectorSeal Corp. (Houston) was named the Canadian representative for Aspen Pumps (East Sussex, U.K.)
• Danfoss (Baltimore) named Gregg Porter regional sales manager for the Great Lakes region, which includes North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
• Honeywell Intl. Inc. (Morristown, New Jersey) launched a new Web calculator to help supermarkets calculate their energy savings and payback when using the Genetron Performance LT vs R-407A.
Publication date: 9/15/2014