• The MCA of Texas (Houston) donated $4,400 to the Mechanical Contracting Education & Research Foundation (MCERF).
• HVAC Excellence (Washington, District of Columbia) will hold its 2015 HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference, March 15-17, 2015, at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center in Orlando, Florida.
• The Carbon Monoxide Safety Association (COSA) hired Don Piano as its Colorado training coordinator.
• Health Canada’s (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) head of materials and treatment section, water and air quality bureau, France Lemieux, was awarded the 13th Joseph K. Seider Award at the annual Canadian Advisory Council on Plumbing.
• HARDI (Columbus, Ohio) named Danielle Marceau its senior economist, replacing Andrew Duguay.
Publication date: 9/15/2014