FAIR LAWN, N.J. — CALMAC, a leader in energy storage systems, has introduced its new website, www.calmac.com. The company said the enhanced, modern design of the new site is easy to navigate, features helpful search capabilities, and serves as an information center on ice-based thermal energy storage.
The new website includes the following enhancements:
• Industry insights including the latest articles, videos, white papers, and newsletters;
• Questionnaire for visitors to determine if thermal energy storage can benefit their building;
• Understanding Your Electric Bill, a service to analyze electricity bills and demand impact;
• Continuing education that will grant engineers and architects an AIA/CES HSW/SD learning unit and one GBCI CE hour for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) professionals;
• Featured CALMAC installations that can be filtered by project type and market;
• Free evaluation tools for engineers working in Fahrenheit and tons or Celsius and kW for international users;
• Information on LEED points that may be obtained with thermal energy storage;
• Operational page detailing the advantages of thermal energy storage;
• Customer testimonials;
• Interactive diagram that educates visitors on how thermal energy storage works;
• Latest CALMAC news and press mentions; and
• Direct links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+.
Available on tablets and smartphones, visitors can view the site while they are on-the-go or in the field.
For more information, visit www.calmac.com.
Publication date: 9/8/2014