HVAC Organizations: Aug. 25, 2014
• ACCA (Arlington, Virginia) is seeking nominations for its 2015 Contractors of the Year Awards program through Oct. 9.
• Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) released its 2014-2015 Tool & Equipment Rental Guide.
• RSES (Rolling Meadows, Illinois) presented the TruTech Scholar Award to Stephen G. Sargent for earning the highest CM score and to Brynn C. Cooksey who passed the Domestic Service exam with the highest overall score.
• ASHRAE (Atlanta) seeks papers for a conference on ships and land facilities focusing on challenges related to environment, HVAC, energy security, and health and safety. Abstracts are due Oct. 13 and papers are due Jan. 26, 2015. The conference takes place May 22-24, 2015 in Athens, Greece.
• Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA) elected Jack Knox (right) as vice president.
Publication date: 8/25/2014