HVAC Organizations: Aug. 18, 2014
• International Exposition Co.’s (Westport, Connecticut) AHR Expo is accepting submissions for its Innovations Awards competition through Sept. 8.
• RSES (Rolling Meadows, Illinois) awarded CMS status to Thomas E. Pieniazek and Brynn C. Cooksey.
• ASHRAE (Atlanta) is seeking papers for its 2015 Annual Conference, June 27 through July 1, 2015, in Atlanta. Conference paper abstracts are due Sept. 22.
• The Building Performance Institute Inc.’s (BPI) Building Science Principles certificate of knowledge was recognized by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), National Association of Realtors’ (NAR) Green Resource Council, and the U.S. Green Building Council’s Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
• Mechanical Contractors Association of America (Rockville, Maryland) released its 2014-2015 Tool & Equipment Rental Guide.
Publication date: 8/18/2014