HVAC Manufacturers: July 21, 2014
• Distech Controls (Brossard, Quebec, Canada) formed a strategic solutions sales team with Joseph Marra, Brian Ricci, and Geoff Olsen.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Georgia) announced distribution agreements with Air Treatment Corp. (Brea, California), CFM Co. (Denver), CMH Solutions Inc. (West Palm Beach, Florida), DMG Arizona (Tucson, Arizona), and McMillan James Equipment Co. (Grapevine, Texas).
• Uniweld Products Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) now offers North American Technician Excellence’s (NATE) Flame Tools Safety Training.
• Hurst Boiler & Welding Co. Inc. (Coolidge, Georgia) received patent approval for its counter-flow device designed to improve boiler efficiency.
• Roberts-Gordon LLC (Buffalo, New York) was acquired by Sterling Group Partners III L.P. (Houston).
• SPX Cooling Technologies Inc. (Overland Park, Kansas) announced its 2014 Road Show tour is underway with stops in 70 American and Canadian cities.
• Altaaqa Global CAT Rental Power (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) opened a new office in Johannesburg.
• Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. (Sidney, Ohio) announced the formation of a joint venture with Shanghai Ruking Electronics Science & Technology Co. Ltd. (Shanghai) to be called Ruking Emerson Climate Technologies Co. Ltd. (Shanghai).
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Michigan) named Harold Karp interim president and CEO following the resignation of James Connor.
• Baltimore Aircoil Co. (Baltimore) named Don Fetzer president.
Publication date: 7/21/2014