• Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. (Milwaukee) acquired Empire Level (Mukwonago, Wisconsin).
• Miura Mfg. America Co. (Rockmart, Georgia) celebrated the fifth anniversary of its boiler manufacturing facility.
• Uponor North America (Apple Valley, Minnesota) will now offer computer-aided design (CAD) and building information modeling (BIM) design files in its online catalogue through a partnership with Thomas Enterprise Solutions (New York).
• Superior Radiant Products (Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada) appointed Mark Todd CFO.
• ClimateMaster Inc. (Oklahoma City) president Daniel Ellis received the Ritter von Rittinger Medal, which is granted every three years by the International Energy Agency (IEA) heat pump program.
• Triatek (Norcross, Georgia) CEO Jim Hall was named the Business Person of the Year in the Emerging Entrepreneur category by the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
• Wilo USA (Rosemont, Illinois) named Steve Maney regional sales manager in the Midwest region for the building services segment.
• Swegon AB (Gothenburg, Sweden) acquired Vibro-Acoustics (Markham, Ontario, Canada).
Publication date: 6/30/2014