• United CoolAir Corp. (York, Pennsylvania) hired Bruce Griffin as regional sales manager.
• Aquatherm (Lindon, Utah) named David Rosenstein national estimating manager.
• Halton Group Ltd. (Helsinki) opened an office in Dubai.
• AAF Intl. (Louisville, Kentucky) opened its ISO 4, 6, and 7 cleanroom for HEPA filter manufacturing in its Columbia, Missouri, facility.
• Aggreko plc (London) appointed Chris Weston CEO.
• Johnson Controls Inc. (Milwaukee) opened a $35 million expansion of its manufacturing, research, and development center in Wuxi, China.
• General Tools & Instruments (New York) was acquired by High Road Capital Partners (New York).
Publication date: 6/16/2014