HVAC Manufacturers: May 26, 2014
• CPS Products Canada Ltd. (Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada) acquired the assets of UView Ultraviolet Systems Inc. (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada).
• Venstar Inc. (Chatsworth, California) expanded the distribution agreements of its controls and thermostats with Cool & Parts (Monterey, Mexico) and REASCA (Jalisco, Mexico).
• Trane (Tyler, Texas) earned a Manufacturing Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan (Mountain View, California).
• Knipex Tools LP (Arlington Heights, Illinois) named Noelle Hoeh sales manager for its automotive channel.
• Twin-Star Intl. (Delray Beach, Florida) appointed Steve Ashman vice president of operations.
• Hartzell Air Movement (Piqua, Ohio) will consolidate its Portland, Indiana, manufacturing facility into its Piqua, Ohio, operations.
• Carrier Corp. (Farmington, Connecticut) will team with SolarCity (San Mateo, California) to offer a $1,000 rebate to customers who purchase a new Carrier product and elect to install SolarCity solar panels.
• Bristol Compressors Intl. Inc. (Bristol, Virginia) appointed Lewis Ankeny vice president of supply chain.
• Uponor North America’s (Apple Valley, Minnesota) Fire Safety Design Services obtained a fire protection contractor design license for stand-alone fire sprinkler systems in Minnesota.
Publication date: 5/26/2014