DENVER — The Gates Corp., a manufacturer of industrial and automotive products, has announced the unveiling of its new corporate website.
Designed with OEM, maintenance, repair and operations (MRO), and distributor audiences in mind, the company said the new www.gates.com offers easier access to belt and hose products, tips, and resources for an improved user experience.
Highlights of the new Gates website include:
• Product search and part lookup features on the home page for instant access to Gates solutions.
• Nearly 900 product pages with up-to-date specifications, images, and data.
• Resources and solutions organized by product category, industries, and product type (industrial belts, industrial hose, etc.).
• Authorized distributor search tool on the home page.
• Real-time chat feature for quick, direct communication with a Gates industrial belt engineer.
• More than 350 assets in the Resources Library, including belt and hose white papers, eBooks, tips, brochures, case studies, infographics, and more.
For more information, visit www.gates.com.
Publication date: 5/5/2014