• Knipex Tools LP (Ar-lington Heights, Ill.) appointed Stephanie Kaleta as key account sales manager.
• Quietside Corp. (Santa Fe Springs, Calif.) named Brad James as director of technical support and training.
• Panasonic Eco Solutions North America (Newark, N.J.) appointed Dan Silver as president. He will serve concurrently as president of Panasonic Appliances Air-Conditioning North America.
• Duro Dyne Corp. (Bay Shore, N.Y.) promoted Pat Rossetto to president.
• Distech Controls (Brossard, Quebec, Canada) named Jean-Lou Paquet as vice president, corporate development.
• Lafert NA (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada) hired Stephen Anderson as an outside salesman.
• Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, Ill.) won Product of the Year awards from Electrical, Construction and Maintenance magazine in the Hand Tools, Bag and Tote Tools, and Accessory Tools categories.
• Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc. (Tallahassee, Fla.) named Terry Sutherland vice president of sales and marketing.
• Gentherm Inc. (Northville, Mich.) acquired all the stock of Global Thermoelectric Inc. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) in an all-cash transaction.
• CosaTron (Tampa, Fla.) appointed Doug Crooks director of sales.
Publication date: 4/21/2014