OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — SPX Cooling Technologies Inc. announced the launch of its new SPXCooling.com website, which the company said has been completely redesigned to better serve its customer base. Visitors will first notice that the look and feel of the website has been dramatically updated, with a more modern feel, updated images, and improved user-friendly navigation bars that make it easier to locate information quickly, according to SPX Cooling Technologies.
The infrastructure of the website has been completely redeveloped, too, with an emphasis on improving the search functionality, the overall accessibility of the library section, and the placement of pre-existing content areas as well as new content included with the update.
Other noteworthy improvements and updates include:
• Vastly improved searching: It serves users the most relevant content possible;
• Enhanced resource library: Documents can now be sorted, filtered, and searched for by document type, product type, language, and key words, or any combination of the above;
• New content: New materials cover a wide range of specific topics such as Marley® Geareducer® services, the Marley sound solutions for quieter applications and variable flow for more efficient cooling tower installations;
• Expanded Revit section: Marley now offers Revit files for the NC tower and the MD tower, with nine more tower files coming in 2014; and
• UPDATE™ Lite: UPDATE is now available for users on the go with a simplified user interface, making it perfect for configuring a cooling tower from any location, using any mobile phone browser or tablet.
To visit, go to http://spxcooling.com.
Publication date: 2/17/2014