• Danfoss (Baltimore) vice president, public and industry affairs Robert Wilkins was named 2014 chairman of the board for the Alliance for Responsible Atmospheric Policy.
• Bry-Air Inc. (Sunbury, Ohio) is celebrating its 50th anniversary.
• RectorSeal Corp. (Houston) acquired certain assets of Resource Conservation Technologies (Sarasota, Fla.).
• ABB (Zurich) was awarded the Zayed Future Energy Prize 2014 in recognition of its efforts to drive innovation, renewable energy, and energy efficiency.
• Knipex Tools LP (Arlington Heights, Ill.) promoted Michelle Devenny to market development, automotive channel.
• ecobee Inc. (Toronto) hired Ann Perreault as director of strategic partnerships, utilities; and Ann Souter as account manager.
• hilmor (East Longmeadow, Mass.) named Kenneth Chavez, David Hall, and Francisco Iniguez as winners of its Retool Your Future scholarship contest.
• The E.L. Foust Co. Inc. (Elmhurst, Ill.) is celebrating its 40th year in business.
• 3M (St. Paul, Minn.) will rebrand its Filtrete air filters under the 3M banner.
• Rinnai America Corp. (Peachtree City, Ga.) appointed Susan Mittelbrun as vice president of marketing.
Publication date: 2/17/2014