• North American Technician Excellence (NATE) will offer its certification test for service and/or installation in 11 specialty areas from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The cost is $135.
• LonMark Intl. (San Jose, Calif.) will offer a session on LonMark 2.0 from 9-10 a.m. in room 1E04.
• The American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA) will hold “Dispelling the Myths About Condensing Boilers” from 10:30-11:30 a.m. in room 1E02.
• The Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) will host “Residential Ventilation System Balancing and Airflow Measurement Methods” from 1:30-2:30 p.m. in room 1A05.
• RSES (Rolling Meadows, Ill.) will examine flammable refrigerants from 2-3 p.m. in room 1E02.
Publication date: 1/20/2014